~Forever 158~


Few weeks ago, I was hanging out with my 158 housemates. Every moment, every sweet memory was still in my heart.

3 years we were living under the same roof~ Juan, Xiao Yi, Ben, Wei Jay, Ah Kok, Jian Pinn, Shen Long and Ah Chong as well as the late comers~ Lawrence and Yen Seong.

I would like to indicate my greatest appreciation to all my friendly housemates where by we were sharing, caring, entertaining, hang outing, healing, etc. with each others.

Are you still remembering the sweetest moment that share with each others?
~Lipas world wars at 158.
~Water wars at kitchen 158.
~Birthday cake wars at living room 158.
~Mini cinema screening at 158.
~Reunion dinner at 158.
~BBQ session at 158.
~Gotong Royong at 158.
~Gossiping at 158.
~Studying at 158.
~Video recording at 158.
~Crazy dancing at 158.

Every moment that we stick together, enjoy the university life with each others.
Although sometimes we were arguing or even boycotting, we still can solve the problems with each others and tried to understand the others perspective of the matter. That also meant that we were growing and learning in the situation. Hence, we could be more mature in handing the problems or crisis in our life.

Every times when I was facing problems regarding assignment, relationship and friendship, friends were the one who willing listen to me and provide me some suggestion in handing the problems. Hence, I could manage the situation well. Every time, I was down and emotion, friends always cheer me up.

A thousand thank you to my housemates….
Although we already separated with each others, but I knew that still have a home named ‘158’ in our hearts. Hence, I wish all of us continue the journey that without 158 in reality, yet it always in our heart. We could feel the warmness and sweetness memories in between each others.

Friendship never ends forever and ever….

No comments:

Post a Comment