Here~ My love^^




Since 1st Aug 2005 until 2day~ 4 years 16 days

2day i was submit my resignation letter to Starbucks Genting 1~
Here was a place that saving my happiness along my journey~
Here~ my best memories with all starbucks partners~
Here~ i met my greatest manager~ Yen~
Here~ i made my decision of Uni course~ Public Relations~
Here~ i learned my coffee knowledge~
Here~ i develop myself to co-opereate with others~
Here~ i had been awarded as the Store Coffee Master~
Here~ i had joined the activities that organized by all of us~
Here~ my happiest job that i worked athough it was tiring~
Here~ my 1st date with my MOD~ Man Of Dream~
Here~ my met love with zi le~ my sweet sweet valentine bears~
Here~ i saw my ex bf~ Danny and shocked with broke up the mug~
Here~ i had faint because of my sickness gastirc~
Here~ i get myself better from my greatest lovelorn~
Here~ i had cried due to the reason that i received i sms from xx~
Here~ i recover myself and live with my single life~
Here~ i get lost with my career and future devolopment~
Here~ My starbucks~

I will miss the moment that we created~
I will always come back to visit u all~
I will~
I will~

No comments:

Post a Comment