~My Genting Life Began~

18 August 2009~
My 1st day attached myself with Genting Malaysia Berhad.
This is my 1st job after my graduation.
When i was finished my studies, I kept on searching job.
I tried a lot of company~
But, one of my best fren~ xiao, told me that i'm not really looking for others job~
Yaya, she was rite~Becoz i kept on waiting response from Genting only~
May be i was addicted with Genting~
May be i gonna remind myself that dun be a fool~

However, when i was received a call from HR~
wonderful~
Finally~ I 'm back to Genting~

Currently, i was still learned about the purchasing system~
Not yet felt the stress~jz a lot of blur~
But, i hope that i can handle and manage it well~
Beside that, i would like to indicate greatest thanks to all my Genting frens~
MY orientation frens~ Peik Mun, Kok Wah, Annie, Mei Yee and Li yi~
We ate breakfast and dinner together,
We sang k together,
We yam cha together,
We went medical checking together,
We went shopping together~

Hence~ my Genting life became full of happy memories agains~
hoping that this frenship will never end~
Once agains~ Thanks , my frens~

p/s:Mr. M, i will be fine without u~
recovering myself~
~bye~ u wont be in my life anymore

1 comment: