After my interview..

My inteview on 7 July 2009..
I'm the 1st person reach the Maxims Boardroom..
There are 5 candidates short-listed for the media relations post..
But, they will only select one of us..

STRESS.....

I had try my best to translated the press release from english to chinese.
I had been studied about 3 years with using english as my main language,
NOW.. suddenly ask me write chinese words without computer...
That's quite a huge challenge for me la...

By the way, i had tried my best in translated it with my skill...
haha, sound weird for me...
If they ask me translate chinese to english, may be i still can do better...

Anyway, Mr. H always visit me when i was wrote my blog at starbucks woh...
Haha, so happy...

Ok la... just end my blog here la...

No comments:

Post a Comment