~Interview~

Tomorrow I will going to inteview for the post named as Media Relations Executive. When i was received a call from Genting, I was very happy and appreciate it. Here, i would like to indicate my greatest appreciate to my friend - cassie, because she was the one who helps me sending my resume to the department. Finally, i get a chance to interview executive under Genting.

As my friends, you always knowing that my best wishes would be working at Genting. NOT because of others reason la, just because that the environment, weather and friends at Genting....

~Media Relations~
My weakest subject during my Uni life...
However, I need to work with it?? sound so weird...
BUT... i will try my best to handle it...
Just trust me... Just trust myself..
My dreams... i will always chasing it...

Hope that god will blessing me as well... Hence, I put a lot stress on myself to gain this apportunity and I really hope that I can perform great during the Interview and successfully work under Genting.

By the way, I really appreciate that a cute cute guy was always willing to gave me a hand, pulling me from the darkest situation and refresh my mind, so that I can handle my problems positively.

Thanks a lot, Mr. H~
Har Har, don't try to titter ya...
I'm SURE that you will...

p/s: When i wrote this, a cute cute guy was sitting in front of me.. haha...
Thanks for surprise me at Genting ya..

1 comment:

  1. Haha, All the best for your interview today and good luck ya. Trust yourself is the first step of giving yourself a chance to move forward. Always here for you~

    ReplyDelete